Friday 1 October 2010

Elizabeth I Trailer: Various Notes and Planning

  • The Final Product:
  • Scenes:
    • Being born
      • Anne Boleyn holding Elizabeth
    • The romping
      • Step dad walks through door, Elizabeth cowers/is afraid, step dad closes door, Catherine opens door and sees them, gets mad, banishes Elizabeth
    • Mary I and Elizabeth make up
      • Mary apologizes to Elizabeth
      • Mary: "Forgive me dear sister, I apologize," then they hug
    • When Elizabeth finds out she's queen
      • Sitting under a tree, people bow to her and address her as queen, she quotes psalms
      • Elizabeth: "It is the Lord's doing, and it is marvelous in our eyes,"
    • Telling Parliament she's not going to get married
      • Elizabeth: "I have already joined myself in marriage to a husband, namely the kingdom of England," -OR- "Better beggar woman and single then Queen and married,"
    • Confronting Mary, Queen of Scots
      • Elizabeth sitting on throne, Mary comes in, guards take her away
    • Spanish Armada/Tilbury Speech
      • SPEECH- "By your concord in the camp, and by your valor in the field, we shall shortly have a famous victory over the enemies of my God, of my kingdom, and of my people."
  • Casting
    • Elizabeth = Martha
    • Mary, Queen of Scots = Mary Kate
    • Mary Tudor/Jailer= Becca
    • Anne Boleyn/Guard= Allison
    • Henry VIII/Thomas Seymour/Member of Parliament = Jimmy
    • Catherine Parr/Guard= Brianna
  • Primary Sources:
  • Filming (when and where)
    • Thursday at 4:00 at Martha's house

No comments:

Post a Comment